Thursday, November 19, 2009

We interrupt this programme . . .


As I was drifting off to sleep last night, I suddenly realised that it has been the guts of half a year since I've blogged! Crikey . . . I hadn't intended to take a maternity leave from blogging (I guess you could call it that) but somehow computer time has dwindled between giving birth, moving countries, traveling to Canada and just generally learning to be a parent. Oh, and did I mention the several hundred diapers and night feeds?

But anyway, the lull in posts was always meant to be temporary and I'm feeling ready to re-enter the blogosphere, this time accompanied by the amazing Seb who is now just over five months! We'll make more of an effort to find some time to post in between enjoying our days together in London while Stu's out earning our keep. And just in case you haven't seen the gazillion pictures of him on Facebook (I use having grandparents in two countries as an excuse to take ludicrous amounts of photos), here's one of him from this morning, modelling his Child's Placket Sweater which I just finished last night. Toodle pip!

6 comments:

jessieknits said...

Great sweater!! Adorable baby, too. Hope all is well!xx

Julie said...

thanks to you js for the hot tip on the pattern! it only took me about seven months to get around to knitting it :) think i've got the bug again though! hope all's good with you! x

BethB said...

JBN back in da house! Sweet!

michelle said...

Glad to read that all is well. Seb looks like a very happy baby, but I had no doubt he would be with an awesome Mommy! Hope you're enjoying London! x

The Loeppkys said...

Glad you're back! Love the sweater :)

Jinny and Colin said...

He's so cute! Yip, you definitely need to blog more and show off that cute face of his.