Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cool Dude

Big news - I've rediscovered my knitting mojo! I know it's obvious, but my new revelation is that teeny tiny baby knitting is speedy speedy - fun to see a project come together quickly, especially when I only have a bit of time each night to put my feet up with a cuppa and do some stitching (I know, queue new mom sympathy violins here).

So anyway, I now present to you the oh so handsome Sebbie modeling his new Kiddie Cadet! Cool pattern and very easy, save perhaps the wrap and turn which took my sleep deprived brain a while to cotton on to. Now on the needles is the One Day Beret Recipe (ahem, taking me more than one day) which can be done with any yarn so seems like a great way to use up those wayward extra skeins.

1 comment:

katevp-a said...

very stylish!

and might I had, very clever and cool to use a little neck kerchief instead of a bib. I'll have to remember that one when our kidlets finally do come along!