Thursday, April 16, 2009

“The time to relax is when you don't have time for it.”


If I had a penny for every time people have advised us in recent weeks to take advantage of every piece of free time for relaxing and enjoying ourselves now, well, I'd have a lot of pennies. Because apparently, after D-Day (which is, ahem, actually approaching quite quickly) life as we have known it for the past six years together, will officially end!! We are bracing ourselves as reading, cinema going, eating out and the extravagant luxury of sleeping are on the list of things that don't really jive with a teeny tiny Baby . . . Oh, and obviously a weekend getaway at a nice hotel.

So when we went trawling on the internet for a little vacay deal, Easter weekend at the Knockranny House Hotel in our beloved Westport (pics compliments of Stu of course) seemed like the perfect solution. And it was. We had a lovely time really chilling out and even were treated to some lovely spring sunshine. The deal also included a spa treatment for the mom to be (yes, I've apparently started referring to myself in the third person) which was an added bonus. By the end of the trip I was so relaxed, I was bordering on comatose! Remind me of this in about three month's time would ya?

1 comment: