Friday, March 13, 2009

Tweet Tweet

Well, I've gone and done it! Joined the Twitterverse . . . my identity is (surprise) @alwayspaddle so come and follow me if you dare! Stu has been twitting for ages and, despite my Stalkerbook addiction (don'tcha just love the new format?) I didn't entirely get it. But alas, after my bro recently signed up I decided to take the plunge as I do like to keep track of my peeps!

I'm not going to lie to you - I am well and truly glad it's Friday evening! At the end of a tiring week I made a relatively early exit from work this afternoon which was certainly the way forward. After much discussion about what to do tonight (the world was our oyster!) we ended up hitting Boojum for dins (predictable I know, but I am of the view that if it ain't broke don't fix it!) The intention was to watch the The Lives of Others but instead have ended up half watching Comic Relief, just generally hanging out and spending a good lot of time swapping online sarky comments with friends! I am well and truly wired.

No comments: