Monday, March 23, 2009

Don't mind me . . . just growing a human!


Fear not and do please keep reading - I'm not going to turn this into a pregnancy blog! But, twenty-eight weeks in (my how time flies when you're having fun) I feel something like an investigative journalist who's eating/breathing/sleeping my topic and I would like to share a couple of observations . . .

One - I can confirm that the pregnant women do indeed need to pee every three minutes. Funny man that he is, Stu recently suggested that I change my Twitter handle to 'AlwaysPiddle'. Hardee har har. At least Dooce knows my pain.

Two - I can confirm that pregnant women do indeed lose their sense of balance. I realised this most recently on the weekend as I bit it big time tripping over a curb while dutifully waiting for a pedestrian walk light. A friendly Belfast cabbie, after enquiring to ensure that I was okay (don't worry, I was!) told me that he usually does this when he's drunk. If only.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think stu needs to consider how he would manage with a jumbo mars bar trampolining on his bladder! B x

the goose and the goat said...

i think your followers should see a posted pic of your bumpidty bump...in a pink top perhaps? and the ninnygoat in a stripped one? ;) hehe.