Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Seventh Day

For all you LemonLyman.com fans out there I thought I would post this story about the inspiration for Josh and the official new White House hottie (as if there was ever any doubt . . . ) Hey, who you callin' shallow? And, in the event that you're not completely Obama'd out after last week (I'm not), check out this fantastic slideshow that Stu found of Obama's people.

Have had an absolutely vunderbar Sunday - truly full of rest. After church we indulged in our usual ritual of coffee, toast and newspapers where upon I carefully purused the Observer Food Monthly, somehow managing to not tear the magazine into tiny pieces after reading this article which for some unquantifiable reason I found intensely annoying (recurring theme with the Guardian, I have to admit, even though it's hands down my favourite paper!) Anyway, I was pleased to find this lovely recipe for White Chilli which I made tonight. Very flavourful (not to mention easy and cheap) - perfect for winter's evening and, I have to say, kindof fun to start a recipe with a bottle of beer!

No comments: