Friday, December 5, 2008

Be there or be square!

At the risk of invoking the wrath of the lurgi gods, I am willing to declare myself pretty much . . . cured! Well, my head still feels like it's stuffed with cotton balls and I'm tired (what's new you say?!) but other than that I'm aight. I even enjoyed being in work today - a surprisingly welcome change from mooching around the house in my pjs feeling completely miserable. And with that, I'm sure you (or at least poor Stu) will be relieved to know that I have resolved to stop all this whinging and complaining (at least for now!)


So then, I promise not to sneeze on you if you come down to what I'm confident will be an amazing Christmas Craft Fair at St George's Market tomorrow 6th December! The Knitwear Deli elves (all two of us!) have been busy busy busy knitting, cutting and gluing in anticipation for the big day and we have some pretty nice stuff, if we do say so ourselves. Even if you don't fancy some of our fine wollen goods, hopefully we'll see you there for a chat!

No comments: