Monday, November 24, 2008

This just in!

It's been a while since I've posted and I guess it would be fair to say I've been a bit . . . er . . . preoccupied! The word is out about the big news in APYOC land . . . wait for it . . . Stu and I are expecting a baby at the end of May/start of June 2009!! It's all very exciting/scary/overwhelming (in a good way) and lots of fun to finally share what has been 'our little secret' for a good while now. When I told my dear friend DwD she asked if I was going to go into knitting overdrive now. This is entirely possible.

12 comments:

BethB said...

I think it is fair to say that this will be best dressed baby in all the land.

jessieknits said...

Congratulations! So happy for you and Stu.

Alan in Belfast said...

Congratulations!

Janice McLachlan said...

I think Grandma may have spread your news quite thoroghly on this continent, but it's still nice to hear. Congratulations!

Michelle said...

Congratulations!!! That's wonderful news! So very happy for you and wishing you all the best!

-Michelle R.

John Self said...

Great news Julie! Mrs Self and I will be leading the way in Belmont babies in Jan/Feb, so we will keep you advised of all shocks to the system!

Alan in Belfast said...

More Belmont bloggers? Just how many of us are there? It's reaching scary proportions!

Julie said...

We probably all pass each other all the time in our little Tesco, Bennett's, Eat Etc or at the world's friendlist butcher :)

The Loeppkys said...

Yay Julie! So happy for you guys! Congratulations!

Sara said...

So happy! I like how you're covering all your bases gender-wise with that photo :)

John Self said...

To my shame we have never used the butcher on Belmont Road. If he is half as friendly as the man who runs the hardware shop, then I shall definitely be visiting him soon.

andmilestogobeforeisleep said...

The butcher is very friendly and extremely helpful at Christmas time!