Friday, October 3, 2008

Pack yer bags

I try to plan ahead. I really do. But alas, despite having known about the big trip home for a good six months now, here we are doing our late night packing and tidying the house ritual. Thankfully we're nearly done now which explains why I'm on the internet rather than scurrying around.

Thankfully I managed to get the requisite wedding gift, dress and shoes (very pretty imho) well in advance. Nonetheless, the family will be glad to hear that tonight we found ourselves scrambling to Sainsbury's to buy large quantities of Namosa and Jaffa Cakes!

Could do with fast forwarding 24 hours now and just getting straight to the arrivals gate!

2 comments:

katevp-a said...

yippee!! see you on monday!!

Nancy Jean said...

you are sitting beside me...heheheh.