Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Stranger than Fiction

As you might have noticed, we are West Wing addicts. But somehow I don't think even Aaron Sorkin could've come up with the recent storyline of the Republican VP candidate! (Speaking of which, did everyone catch this story about Sorkin's upcoming movie about Facebook? Here's hoping Josh is in it - swoon!) I actually happen to agree that politician's children should be off limits so please don't think me irresponsible for posting the graphic compliments of this guy - I just thought it rather clever . . .

Very little else is new in the hood. Here in Belfast it's officially fall and right on queue the temps seem to have dropped significantly. Now instead of it being rainy all the time it's rainy and cold all the time. Charming. On the plus side, the arrival of autumn might give me an excuse to do some 'back to school' shopping and order these beauties.

Oh, and I must mention this upcoming gig announced this morning - Stu and I were seriously bummed when we realised that we can't go due to an unfortunate calendar clash which calls into question my fabled status as a dedicated JR groupie.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

hi! I read your blog now - hope that's okay!

You probably have a very full agenda for your trip to London (people usually do), but if you do want to meet up for a beverage or snack or something, let me know. It would be great to see you after all these years. :)
Totally understand if it would be logistically impossible though.

-Michelle R.