Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lights, camera . . .

We saw Man on Wire tonight - so wonderful - go if you have the chance! Visit Stu's blog for his review which I endorse wholeheartedly.

Every morning after checking Stalkerbook, me and my cup of coffee peruse CBC Sask and the Globe and Mail to get all caught up on the news at home. Lightweight that I am when it comes to hard hitting news first thing in the morning, (next to all the Palin stories of course) I have been enjoying all the TIFF coverage. (Yes, it would seem that I'm back on my favourite topic of movies!) I have compiled a little list of flicks to catch whenever they finally get around to showing here. I didn't, however, enjoy this story which just oozes with romanticized misconceptions. (For the record, Stu, a real live Irish person, shared my indignation!)

No comments: