Sunday, September 28, 2008

Free your blog, the rest will follow

The lovely L and C sent me a link to these marzipan knitting cupcakes. Yes, you read that right. How much do I love these!? Just looking at them made my day!

It's the weekend again, and excellently in exactly five days from now we are heading home for Nancy and Matt's wedding! On top of getting together with friends and family to celebrate these two wonderful people, I also just can't wait to see everyone and be in lovely Saskatchewan for Thanksgiving (turkey dinner at the wedding reception!) Btw, if you're interested, here's the gorgeous pottery they have had commissioned for wedding gifts - great idea!

It's been a very lazy Sunday morning for us - I've been pottering in the kitchen, drinking tea, making soup and a curry for dinner tonight while listening to the very hilarious Jon Richardson on BBC Six Music. Hmmm - once a colleague told me that I was pre-maturely middle aged (I was probably talking about cookbooks or something.) Maybe she's right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey.It's my first visit to your blog. It was an accident, but good one.

I've put your blog page on my favorit page list, so I can stop by frequently.

Actually I am a South Korean who really want to learn the way natives write.

I think visiting your blog would be helpful.

Anyway. Good bye.


From A stranger living in South Korea.