Friday, September 12, 2008

“Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all.”

What fun do you have planned this weekend? I think Friday evening is quite possibly my favourite time of the week.

I made this Aubergine, Potato and Chickpea Balti for dinner tonight (and there you were saying I don't know how to have a good time . . . ) It was really lovely (despite the couple of omissions in the recipe, like when to add the chickpeas!) And yes, I know what you're thinking - everything I blog about cooking is 'lovely' and 'turns out wonderfully' but rest assured, that's only because I can't be bothered to highlight the so-so's or the bombs! ;) I am, by the way, loving the UKTV Food website - free recipes galore!

Oh yeah, and check out Stu's post to see why Belfast and I will never be a match made in heaven. (We manage to live in an uneasy harmony most of the time.)

No comments: