Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I like the way you work it

Well, Stu's recent foray into the world of Photoshop inspired me to give lil' ol' Always Paddle some snazzy new duds - ain't she purdy? Thanks to the wild and wonderful templates available free from - brace yourself- Suck my Lolly and the very user friendly Picnik haut couture blogging is easy as pie.

Things are just ticking along in my world. Back to work after hols is never (ever) fun, but thanks to a lovely evening out last night at the swishy Cloth Ear with the Curry Club to celebrate Anon's big 3-0, I think we might just make it through the week. (And before you comment, yes, Tuesday night is a very respectable night for cocktails thank you very much.)

Right this very minute (in addition to bloggin' that is) I am making dinner for the in-laws (expected momentarily) while listening to BBC 6 Music - it's the bomb.

3 comments:

Beth said...

oooh swishy! Me likey...

katevp said...

oh jules! the new look is divine! it makes me want to change my page again.

Erin said...

love the new look! very 'embrace your domestic goddess!'