Wednesday, July 30, 2008

'She's like a fox - she kills for fun.'

The title of this evening's post is brought to you by the novel I was reading in the cafeteria at lunch today. Sometimes I take my tuna sandwich and my book and eat there all 'Norman no mates' because I think it's only right to leave the desk at mid-day.

Feels like Friday night ce soir. After work I did some errands and got some groceries on the way home and then prepped dinner and made it to BodyBalance so came home feeling all chillaxed, as though all is right with the world. We watched a dvd while drinking tea and I rediscovered my love for cutting felt, all crafty like.

It's been raining a lot this week, but I've been unusually zen about it. We were treated to the most amazing, gorgeous day on the north coast last Saturday and ever since I've been okay with the rain. I think getting a healthy dose of Vitamin D reminded me that sometimes it's a good idea to stop worrying about things and just live a little. Anyway, as long as I'm in the right state of mind, I actually love hearing the rain coming down in the early morning through the open window - a feeling inevitably and tragically spoiled by the dreaded alarm clock.

So here's what put me in such a good mood (for a change) . . .

No comments: