Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunny Sunday

My to-do list is getting shorter as we count down to go on holiday to Spain for a week next Saturday! April's been a pretty busy month so I am looking forward to sitting by the beach and spending time with our friends and travelling companions. Need to get my stack of books ready and go and get a new bathing suit today (wish me luck!)

Yesterday I marketed. It was good - not quite as busy as other days but still lots of people about. Beth and I are really pleased with how the KD is going - it's been lots of fun and also just great to get the creative juices flowing. Last night Stu and I were ready to unwind - spent the evening drinking wine, knitting my new project (I know - party animal huh?!) and watching The Darjeeling Limited - an odd movie full of people that I really like - the soundtrack was I think my favourite part.

The weather this morning is amazing. I could feel the sunshine streaming in this morning when I woke up late-ish. I think it might finally be time to dig out the spring/summer clothes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I meant to tell you that we saw the Darjeeling Ltd last week and wanted to recommend it! Loved the bit where Jason S calls his brother Rubby - meakes me laugh out loud when I think of it!

jessieknits said...

Hey there! I was just about to cast on for the very same project yesterday! I've decided to finish the one I'm working on first, but I think I'll get started soon. What yarn are you using??

Anonymous said...

Hello, have a wonderful week. Love Robin

Anonymous said...

Kraft Dinner? Sounds a bit odd...