Friday, February 22, 2008

Get your thermals on!

Coming in just shy of one year in the making (how sad is that!?) I am delighted to report that Thermal is now a fait accompli - and a pretty cool one at that! The various pieces of the sweater in various stages of completeness have been making me feel guilty for a good while now . . . It's not that I haven't been knitting (not to mention spending way too much time on Ravelry), I just haven't been knitting this.

Anyway, on a particularly warm day a couple of weeks ago I realised that if I didn't get in gear I wouldn't be wearing this cosy little number (or completing my first Knit-a-long for that matter) until next winter. So, over the past few evenings, helped along by season three of LOST, I have been working away and last night did some dreaded sleeve sewing. Job done :)

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Very cute! Congrats on finishing!

The Clothesline said...

Very nice, Julie. And don't you hate doing that sewing? I pretty much only knit mitts, socks and scarves these days so there's not too much sewing involved. Keep the needles clicking!