Thursday, November 8, 2007

A bit of the good stuff

I am just in the door and on a high after seeing Martyn Joseph live in concert! What a great show - I was sitting close enough to be touched by his spittle, but believe me, he's so cool that that's a good thing. (The show was only slightly besmirched by a few what the locals might call 'daft eejets' in the audience but we won't go there.) I hadn't heard much of Martyn before but thanks to the Beard and the Celtic Angel I am now a convert. His new album is called Vegas.

Thankfully as the November darkness starts to close in, some other exciting things have happened recently to bouy my spirits - I am delighted to publicly congratulate my brother Cam who was elected as a new MLA in Saskatchewan yesterday!! I also want to mention the indefatigable Dunny who ran the NYC marathon last Sunday - word up to you, my virtual running buddy!!

2 comments:

dunny said...

Thanks for the shout out JBN, but next time we'll have to run together! Have you put in your entry for London yet?? ;-)

That's great news about Cam too!

hugs from the OC,
dunz

The Clothesline said...

Some bro, huh? Do you the next stop is the Premiership?

Catherine