Sunday, October 21, 2007

Keep on blogging in the free world . . .

I've got a couple of flicks to highly recommend. On Saturday night we watched Tell No One which was excellent, edge of your seat stuff. Then on Sunday night we watched The Painted Veil (oh how I love Edward Norton) . . . let's just say there were tears. I don't want to say much about either of these two very different but both atmospheric movies. See for yourself.

I am just in the door this evening from my French night class. Every Tuesday night when I get home after a long day of work and class I look very forward to having a glass of wine and a late dinner. I really enjoy my class (this is my second year of the DELF course) although each week I also think I really should do more homework but nothing much ever really comes of that!

No comments: