Tuesday, July 3, 2007

APYOC on YouTube

A while back I thought I would be really cool and do a video blog. I fiddled around one night filming myself sitting talking (read pontificating) to the computer. Basically, Stu came home and when he watched my video it became achingly clear to both of us that I was pretty much a big numptee. Anyhoo, I thought I'd removed the video from Youtube but apparently not. This morning I found out that AntoTV who was suprisingly nice and pleasant had posted a video response to my ramblings. I felt a bit weird and promptly took down the video of my thoughts from the website. My favourite part is where he says I don't sound like a Belfastard.

7 comments:

katevp said...

Oh ha-larious!!!

Julie, that is seriously creepy to have some random guy just critiquing your video!!!

weird.

it made me laugh though!!

it can only happen on youtube!

kate

Anonymous said...

i'd consider it an honour to be called a belfastard. Gotta love that guy...
R

dunny said...

That is so funny!! I think you should record another one!

Nancy Jean said...

HAHAHA. that was soo funny.
and also what is so sad about this world. some random 16 year old in a dark room commenting on your video.

bringing us to the next questions...what did your video consist of, why isn't it posted, and what are your thoughts on having a belfastard accent?

HAHAHA. creeeeepy.
but funny. i second kate - only on youtube!
njb

Sara said...

I laughed so much some tears came out...I think this could be a beautiful friendship between the Belfastard and the Saskatard!

Beth said...

Sooo random! Belfastard, I love it!

dunny said...

Sara, I love Saskatard!! JBN, I think you need to integrate that into your byline somehow...