Sunday, June 3, 2007

Lazy Sunday

Is it boring to use a post just to randomly list what I did today? Well, I can't think of a topical topic, so here goes with the Sunday rundown . . .

I woke up to the sound of pouring rain - very soothing and nice, especially if you don't have to get up and off to work! The heavy rain continued throughout the day which was a bit of a downer, especially since sunshine is forecast for tomorrow (I must be settled in here in Northern Ireland because, similar to Saskatchewan, complaining about the weather is a national past-time!) We went to a communion service at our church in the morning. It was a bit different because we usually go to the evening service. We love our church and it's so nice to feel a part of the community and see good friends there. After church Stu and I went out for lunch, did a bit of grocery shopping and saw my parents for a bit. In the afternoon I avoided the responsible things I was supposed to be doing (especially cleaning!) and drank hot chocolate while watching episodes of House on DVD instead! Time well spent, as far as I'm concerned. Oh yes, this evening we went to the gym and eventually I did get around to some of those pesky chores. So, that's the weekend run down - thanks for reading! What did you do??

3 comments:

Nancy Jean said...

i saw nico, did some chores, played with cle, went to the lookout, and prepped for the week ahead. thanks for asking...we have to chat soon! :)
love c.jr.

Nancy Jean said...

p.s. it is so hot and beautiful here. come home to sasky, you two.

katevp said...

studied studied studied
watched a bit of the sens game and spent a guilty sunday afternoon in Gatineau.

sask is missing the humidity too i'm sure. here it is hot and humid.
however today is rainy and humid.

blech