Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Dancing politicos - could we ask for anything else?

I spent a long time last night trying to post a game from the extraordinary time waster Miniclip on my blog. I pretended I was a techy blogger (which, in case you're wondering, I'm not) and pasted in the html code like I was an old pro. In the end it didn't work (there was no music and a game without music is just no fun.) Frustrated and sleepy, I finally shut down the Mac and went to bed with no post at all.

I had wanted to import to APOYC some fairly funny political games. Alas, I shall settle for a link instead . . . I personally like Dancing Hillary and Dancing Blair (in honour of his very long and not cheap farewell world tour . . . )

The sun is shining, it's early Tuesday morning and I'm going to Paris tomorrow! Let's just say I'm in a good mood :) This is a short and sweet blog about, well, nothing really. Must run and get to work . . .

2 comments:

The Loeppkys said...

Hey Julie! I am also a fan of miniclip! Although my computer keeps freezing on the game Da Numba. It is a fun game though :) Definitely a great waste of time! Hope all is well!

Julie said...

I shall check out Da Numba - thanks for the tip :) Hope you had a great birthday Carla!
Take care - j :)