Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday's child


So, I sat down at the computer quite a long time ago with the intention of posting. Instead I got sucked into 'Facebooking,' writing to my little heart's content on people's walls. My, my, where did the time go? I've been reunited with more old friends from elementary school and other long ago exploits and believe you me, it's exciting.

Well, I made it to AYPOC (as we like to call it) eventually. I don't have too much to report except that it was a long day with French class after work. Sometimes when I'm on my way to evening class feeling hungry and tired (I know, would I like a little whine with my cheese?) I wonder about all this personal betterment but then when I actually get there c'est beau as they say.

When I finally got home this evening at nine (in time for CSI Vegas, which is a good thing) the great and the good Stu had a lovely dinner of tofu mushroom stroganoff all prepared (another good thing.) I know I am reporting the minutea of my day, but it's my blog, so I'm pretending you're interested!

By the way, if you have a chance read Kate's blog about my parents. I read it on the sly during my class (we meet in a computer lab) and it had me shaking with silent laughter during a listening exercise. Thanks Kate. I can see it now and I'm glad you didn't get scared off by that first encounter.

1 comment:

Mtn Goat said...

Really enjoy reading all your writings, Julie. I've started a bit of a blog myself - can't be the only one NOT writing one, I guess. It's at http://newmtnview.blogspot.com/
Dave