Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Update

This is going to be a bit of a quick post as it's way past my bedtime and in the morning and Stu and I have to get up at an ungodly hour (as in, like, five!) to catch a train to Dublin. We're going for the day with our minister to attend a meeting/conference related to the community association that we are involved with. Should be a good and informative day, not to mention a (much needed) break away from the office for me so I'm looking forward to the excursion.

Anyway, life's been what I would describe as alright this week - I know I haven't posted for a few days. What's new you ask? Well, on Monday night we went with my dad to see Canada 's under 19 rugby team beat Georgia in the International Junior Rugby Championships - It was fun to sit midst the Canadian fans which were mostly made up of rugby parents (think hockey moms and you're getting warm.) Last night I went out for a walk along the coast of Holywood (see pic) with my friends Cherie and Rachel. It was great to get out and spend time with them while Stu went out for coffee with his friend Steven. So, that's the craic, as they say here. My mom and dad left Belfast yesterday to go on a 'dream trip' to Norway this week so that is very exciting - I am sure that they will have a wonderful time.

Oh, by the way, big congratulations to two of my blogging SK friends. Santosh and Felicia are the happy parents of a beautiful new baby girl and Poach is getting married!! Good news in the blogosphere :)

No comments: