Wednesday, March 28, 2007

To do

I know I'm only about one inch into Thermal but I couldn't help but do a bit of pattern surfing lately and quickly came up with my next project. I think that Flair by Knit and Tonic is lovely and swing coats are all the rage here these days (mind you, by the time I get this done they'll probably be out!)

Not too much new in my world then, other than some daydreaming about knitting . . . After work we went to see our friends Dave and Angie and their little three month old beautiful baby Archie William. Dave is from here and they're home from Scotland for a visit. We timed our visit to get to see wee Archie when he was awake and he is so gorgeous! It was also very nice to catch up with Dave and Angie :)

Later this evening we went to the gym for a swim and a much needed de-stressing soak in the hot tub (work is 'winding me up' a bit lately) and then home for a late dinner. Oh, and how could I forget, the new series of The Apprentice started tonight and did not disappoint in all its compulsive and cringy glory!

7 comments:

Santosh said...

I've been a stranger for awhile - been too pre-occupied with my own little world.

Hope you are all keeping well.

Nancy was at Asha's place one time when I phoned, but I didn't get a chance to talk with her.

Santosh said...

And - Happy Birthday.

Joel M-E said...

and a Happy bday from me to :)

Andi and Demi said...

I love all the flower pics. It's still brown as ever in Calgary :(

Julie said...

Hi Santosh!
Thanks for visiting - nice to hear from you. I read your blog every day so I feel like I know what's up with you and your family - I was glad to read recently about your baby's scan and that all's well - when's the due date? :)
Hi to Felicia and take care,
Julie :)

Julie said...

Thanks Joel :)
Hope you're doing well!
Julie

Julie said...

Andi
Sorry to hear that spring has not sprung yet in Calgary - I'm sure it will soon! Hope you guys are doing well - thanks for visiting the blog!
Miss you -
Julie xo