Monday, March 5, 2007

Skype-a-bunga


This may be very old news to all you high-tech types out there but tonight we discovered the wonders of Skype. We were over at my mom and dad's flat tonight and were very pleased to get their wireless connection and online Skype phone working like magic. Of course when we got home we wanted to get on the bandwagon and were happy to discover that our darling Mac has a built in mic and camera. If anyone has a Skype number let me know and I'll add you to our contacts because Skype to Skype calls are free and if there's one thing I like it's free!

In other news, today I was overcome with the desire to get back into running. Since the Dublin marathon in October I have been a less than diligent runner. While I have been doing quite a bit of swimming and other gym-y things nothing quite beats a run. I have to publicly pat myself on the back because I went for a run after work despite that fact that the weather was stinkin' (read pounding rain and wind) and I felt fab for it. I think my renewed vigor is linked to the feeling that spring has sprung. Conversely, poor Stuarty was struck down with a bad cold today. I contend that this is not surprising as he's been working way too much over the past six weeks but that's just my opinion. Pauvre Stu.

No comments: