Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Painty Paintersons

I'm only really crafty when it comes to yarn, so it was with some trepidation that I went to a 'Paint Me Glaze Me' (paint what? glaze what?) night with some friends from church tonight. All in all it turned out to be a good night - I spent the evening painting polka dots on a wee jug which I hope, after it's glazed and fired, will look something like this Bridgewater rendition. We shall see.

Otherwise life is all go with work and other things mixed in in the evenings. It feels like we should be farther through the week than Wednesday, especially since Monday was a holiday, but maybe that's just me. This is going to be short and sweet tonight as it's somehow gotten a bit past my bedtime, what with all the crazy painting and glazing going on. Adios amigos.

2 comments:

Nancy Jean said...

paint me glaze me, eh?
sounds fun. i am recovering from being really sick yesterday. couldn't get out of bed for the whole day - i think my body was just saying 'stop'.
better now, though.
talk to you soon (will send you an E!), sista bear.
love nin.

Julie said...

ninners
it's official - your body and i agree that you work too too much! i really hope that you feel lots better - send me that email and let me know what's going on in the life and times of the njb!
love you and miss you lots and lots
j xox