Wednesday, March 7, 2007

A day in the life


This'll be a quick post as it's late and I feel tired enough to fall off my chair! However, I don't want to disappoint you Ms Ninny as I know you look for the daily posts. I usually try not to do just a simple summary of my day, but that's about as creative as I get when I'm sleepy. Sorry! :)

Work was good for both Stu and me (yes, Stuart's mostly over the cold which is good.) I was especially relieved to find out that my contract has been extended until the end of August! I was slated to finish at the end of March so it's been a bit of a waiting game to see if there would be an extension. I've also gambled a bit with myself as I haven't been very motivated to apply for other posts - I think I had a sneaky feeling that things would work out and I have to say that I am glad that they have, at least for now! What else is new? Ah yes, I went for a run from my office after work. This is my new strategy as I sometimes find it hard to get out or go to the gym once I've gotten home and been tempted to sack out on the couch. And now we've had a nice evening tonight with our friend Cherie who came over for dinner (dahl - yum) and to watch Ugly Betty. (Yes, she does like it - I'm not such a rude host that I force my favourite shows on unsuspecting dinner guests!) Cherie goes to our church and it's fun to get to know her better. Which brings me to now which happily brings me to going to sleep. Zzzzzzzzz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The croc post certainly generated more conversation. More debate is what I want.
cpb.

Nancy Jean said...

spoken from a true politician.
njb