Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ode to Scrubs

Loving it. Okay, go on. Accuse me of frivolity what with me being all about the pop culture but I thought I would take a chance just to say that I really and truly love Scrubs. We've watched seasons one to four on dvd (oh yeah, while you're at it you can accuse me of wasting time watching too much tv) and now I'm just waiting for some new episodes to come available on Amazon. I think Zach Braff is a generally a genius, Perry Cox is meanly sexy and Janitor . . . Don't even get me started on Janitor.

3 comments:

Andi and Demi said...

okay JKBN, I found the tag. Keep checking for 6 interesting facts about ACM

Anonymous said...

I'm worried about how much TV you watch. You were the first to read out of the 3 of us and I don't want you to lose that ability.
cpb.

Anonymous said...

Soon you'll only be able to buy groceries when you recognize the label. Stuart will ask for beans and you'll come home with evaporated milk. Mind you, then you could do some baking instead of TV watching. Or have you lost that skill too?
cpb.