Saturday, December 30, 2006

It's a Wonderful Life


Okay, Christmas is officially over for me and I'm a happy woman as my holiday to do list is now complete. The last but certainly not least of a list of festive must do's was watching Family Man. For me this charming and funny modern day version of It's a Wonderful Life (watched that too of course!) has just the right amount of romantic sappiness to get you in the holiday spirit. Yes, it's best watched during the festive days running up to Christmas but since the disc only arrived in the post from Amazon yesterday I had to be flexible with respect to this ritual.
'I choose us.' Awwwww . . . I fear this blog is slowly but surely revealing my true identity as a saddo.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Aww, I first saw that film at the New Picture House with Stu and other Chattan people...maybe I should rent it again, that was a looong time ago!